1 pint grape tomatoes (2 cups)
1 (13 ¾ -oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
2 naan flatbreads or lavash
1 tbsp finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 cups arugula
¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven broiler
2. In a shalow baking pan, place the tomatoes and artichokes with 1 tsp. Oil drizzled over the top. Put into the broiler and let cook, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes or until the top is slightly charred and artichokes are wilted. Remove from the broiler and let cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F (232°C) -place on top of each flatbread the cooked tomato and artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and place in the bottom third of the oven for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl mix together arugula, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese with 1 tsp. oil allowing the cheese, oil, and lemon juice cover the arugula. While the flatbread is baking, sprinkle the arugula mixture on the top and allow to finish baking.
5. Remove from the oven and slice into 12 wedges. Add extra arugula as a garnish.
Per serving: 277 calories- 8 grams total fat (2g. sat fat)
Serves up to 4 or more servings per recipe