1 tbsp. Butter
6 cups sliced onion
1 (10 oz.) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (Boboli offers variations with cheese added)
1 cup thinly sliced Bartlett pear (or any fresh pear available)
¼ cup (1 oz.) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese-flavored
¼ cup (1 oz.) pre-shredded pizza-blend cheese (you can select any variety of blends available)
2 tbsp. coarsely chopped walnuts
¼ tsp. Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C)
2. In a non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the onions and saute for 15 minutes.
3. Place your crust onto a baking sheet and spread the onions over the surface, but make sure you leave a ¼ inch border around the pizza edge. Top the onions with the sliced pear, cheese-blend, nuts, and sprinkle the salt over the rest of these toppings.
4. Place into the oven somewhere between the third shelf closest to the bottom and bake for 15 minutes until cheese has bubbled and browned.
5. Remove from oven, slice into 12 wedges and serve.
Per serving: 399 calories- 14 grams total fat (5g. sat fat)
Serves up to 4 or more servings per recipe